- As a full-time freelance editor, I offer editing and writing primarily for publishing companies and organizations. (See the Client tab to the right.) Also working with individuals, I specialize in Christian content and have edited a wide variety of works, including novels, novellas, Bible devotionals and notes, memoirs, devotional books, business books, and other works of nonfiction. In the last six years, I've edited more than 150 books. (See the Books Edited tab to the right for a partial list of books and their authors.)
- As a writer, I've written blog and website posts and articles, case studies, and the stories people tell me. I have done some ghost writing as well.
- Zondervan has published two children's devotional/activity books I wrote for
their Zonderkidz division: Bible Promises for God's Precious Princess and Bible Promises for God's Treasured Boy. You'll find them both on Amazon or the Zondervan site here and here.
- Kavich—my maiden name I use in honor of my late father, who encouraged me in the fields of writing and editing—is pronounced "cave-itch"!
- Two of my three adult children are professional writers as well, and I have at least one budding writer among my young grandchildren.