Most of the professional writing I do for clients does not include a byline or is writing that folds into an edit. Here are examples:
- Helped to revise sermons into book form and the use of a single Bible translation, adding transitions and achieving flow and consistency.
- Generally “doctored” manuscripts at the request of a publisher, achieving greater focus and improving organization and structure.
- Interviewed clients of a major Christian organization and written their stories succinctly and compellingly in five hundred words.
- Written reflection/discussion questions for authors' nonfiction books.
- Reworked material suited for prefaces and introductions so those parts conform to standard definitions and purpose.
- Written a chapter for an author on a single topic.
- Ghostwritten several chapters for a speaker's book, based on that person's ideas, views, and previous writings.
- Written Part/Section introductions.
photo image: https://publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=49706&picture=antique-typewriter-keys