Most of the professional writing I do for clients does not include a byline or is writing that naturally folds into an edit. Here are examples below. References are available by request.
- Helped revise sermons into book form and the use of a single Bible translation, adding transitions and achieving flow and consistency.
- Generally, “doctored” manuscripts at the request of publishers: achieving greater focus; improving organization, structure, flow, and sometimes content; and elevating the writing.
- Interviewed clients of a major Christian organization and written their stories succinctly and compellingly in five hundred words.
- Wrote Reflection/Discussion Questions for authors' books.
- Reworked material suited for prefaces and introductions to conform to standard definitions and purpose.
- Wrote a chapter for an author on a single topic.
- Ghost wrote several chapters for a speaker's book, based on that person's ideas, views, and previous writings.
- Ghost wrote a book of devotional-like pieces based on the author’s online “tips for living.”
- Wrote Part/Section introductions.
photo image: https://publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=49706&picture=antique-typewriter-keys