Most of the writing I do for clients does not include a byline. Nor are those projects listed on this website. But here are examples of the types of professional writing I've done:
- At the authors' or organizations' request, I've revised manuscripts based on the feedback, ideas, and revision principles I offered in a developmental edit.
- I've ghostwritten several chapters for a major speaker's book, based on that person's ideas, views, and previous writings.
- I've helped to revise sermons into book form and the use of a single Bible translation, adding transitions and achieving flow and consistency.
- I've generally "doctored" manuscripts at the request of a publisher, achieving greater focus, improving organization and structure, and so on.
- I've interviewed clients of a major Christian organization and written their stories succinctly and compellingly in five hundred words.
- I've written reflection/discussion questions for authors' nonfiction books.
photo image: https://publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=49706&picture=antique-typewriter-keys